New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Academy

The Ideal Academy For Every Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is fadumiye

Our users have posted a total of 6 messages in 6 subjects

Chat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NileAurion

NileAurion

Chat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chat Rules   Chat Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:40 pm

1. If caught cursing you will get one strike, if you get three strikes you will be kicked from the chat, if you get six you will have a warning put on your account, if you get nine you will be a second warning and so on.....
2. If you are harassing anyone on the academy that will result in a one hour ban, if you are caught doing this five times you will be perma-banned from the academy (meaning IP ban as well)
3. Text Language only in the chat room. This is so we can communicate more efficiently. The rule still applies where you cannot use text language in your posts in the academy
4. No advertising. This means other academies, etc. Being caught will get you kicked from the chat. Continued spamming will result in a day ban.
5. The continued use of caps in the chat room is forbidden. At times it will be acceptable, but that will be determined by what mod or admin is on at the current moment. The continued use of caps will get you kicked from the chat. For every five times you will receive one warning. Have fun, but make sure you allow everyone else to do the same.

Please work to comply with these rules for chat.
Back to top Go down

Chat Rules
Page 1 of 1